BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MY DAILY "WHAT IM DOING" (CURRENTLY)


Everyone live in 247 a day include day and night. I only sleep a few hours a day. my time really busy crazy.. , alhamdulilah I could manage my time in order. morning i wake up at 0530am for subuh prayer, then onwards i don't sleep ,then ready my shower and breakfast at home.Working hours at 9. at 0830am time to go. 0630pm working hours end up then continue my business project . some time till night i back home late. What I'm doing now look crazy in to it, its just for temporary. I'm gonna settle till 2010. "Freedom" .i could manage my time if i invited by cousin or Freind going out .Especially my parent couldn't stop continuously support and I very appreciate and last but not least relatives and Friends. Independent,that's me. "peace"


0 comments: