BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

18 MONTHS!!!!

What i mean by 18 months is im going to be busy everyday building the business, i want to focus 100%. sorry to my friend and cousin , i couldnt go play golf , chillout and etc. i know my skills of playing golf will be not good. but i dont mind, it because of the dreams i build the business. i dont care people talk about me, i want to keep going wahtever it takes. im hunger to move. im prepare for myself before something happen in the next 5 years, we never know what would happen. i need to be ready. my question is where are you heading in the next 3 to 5 years?. who are you?. life totally change,especially expenses increase and standard of living turn high. be ready. do not ask people if you want to change your life, ask yourself.. if you feel comfort now, how about your future?. life is scary if you do not prepare yourself now, there's a way. i dont want you regret in the future. be ready, be ready.

why i build? because of some one who i care and really love is my parents and siblings. because of them i make my own decision to build the business.And someone who i dream and meet already, she go with us to KL, i cant tell who she is, for the time being. let me know.Till i success then i propose her when im success in my business. hahah" ofcourse , no want to be single.am i right? i made the right choice. :)



0 comments: