BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hi, assalamualaikum to all people in the world knows me "hamizan aka mizan" .currently im 21 years old. nothing special about my b'day. thanks to all great greeting to all relatives my family ,cousins and freinds yesterday and today through facebook and blog. so, many greetings. i appreciate and my pleasure. this year on my way achieving something i really desire. This two couples they are my close freind "Romzi hjh Radiah and Mouri Fizah, both couple are part of my family who i meet every day sharing and counselling and etc. To my parents who keep on pray and supporting me on my business i do right now. without them who i am now. business i do is for u my parents and for my 5 siblings. One thing i always keep in mind what my parents say to me where ever you go " Don't forget sembahyang".

0 comments: