BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

FROM" WHERE I'M FROM

Humble and low profile person.I feel like naturally born. Living in the world God bless Brunei Darussalam beautiful and peace country for so long. 88' born January.18Th . 20' I'm now present in the world ,I'm glad been brought and put myself in the secure position meet people who care about us .where am i share some idea, communicate with success people, people who has big vision and target for the future to be achieve. make my brain become brilliant and brilliant. view of people and self development raise up every seconds, minutes, hour, day month and year. success in life the only two things have Time and money. I just want to help people be a part of us, a people who really need help and if the people do not want our help doesn't matter. A book also have a lot of influence, not novel and not magazine, a book "self development" would change the way you thinking. The solution of problem is the matter of thinking. be a positive and you will solve in so many ways meanwhile you are more creative and visualise the thing you want and say it positively. i often ask myself and i where im heading in the next future and im fortunate ALLAH show me the way and i grab it the oppurtunity hold tight and belive i will be succes person athough behind my background who am i before was to be. My Affirmation "i will do no matter what happen and what it takes" "A mizan with a dream cannot be deny"

CONTINUE... some other time.

*I'm just a messenger* -sharing and concerned-

0 comments: