BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

RECORDING ON THE CELL PHONE

Leisure time if i feel bored i record song i make on my own idea with the lyrics, absolutely RNB song and gangster rap. recently, two of my ring tone "Tonite" and "Droppin" y'all wanted. Tonite is actually on produce and i wouldn't do the keyboard yet and a bit. hope it would be a great song to listeners. Droppin' is a gangster rap ,sounds crazy and would be awesome.Those idea sudden come to my mind immediately i record to my phone,hehe. I tell y'all i ain't artist actually and it just the beginning if i wanna started to be a performer for personal. my Friend once he heard that song ,he told me send me on bluetooth, firstly a bit shy. ahaha.. i think it just the beginning if a journey of entertainer and performer. influence by chriss brown and neyo.. hehe..

0 comments: