BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WAKE UP AT 3AM

I couldnt sleep again. im so bored, i do everything to make me sleep read a book and listen to motivation and a RNB song. Actually i wanna sleep tight,exhausted, yes i am. just slept about 1hour30mins ago, Unfortunately i can't sleep at all. damn.. I found out and i got these inspiration when i was wanna back at sleep 3'oclock in the morn' ,during that occasion i holding pen a with paper, a while some idea appear in my mind. i wrote a lyrics, suppoused to be a phrase,idea's appear in my mind, slowly i wrote in a paper. This lyrics goes to anybody and im just a writer,haha.

I got the key,riding bentley.
Party on night,
Dress yourslef, i pick u at 8.
baby i wanna know you ,approach you,
look the way your conversation night and slow,
into your eyes i could see so sweat,
could you be my b-a-b-y.
i need some one to be my"


CONTINUE........ ,

0 comments: